Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Combining a broad, flat cooking surface with high sides and a lid, these sauté pans are designed for sautéing, browning, searing and braising.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Exclusive double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm at 150°F for 90 minutes.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.