COUNTRY TRADING CO. ORGANIC CHEESECLOTH
Regular price $17.89
- GENEROUS PACK SIZE 1.5m x 1m - No need to double layer like thinner grade 90 - cut to smaller sizes for your needs. Fine draining but strong for easy washing and reuse.
- FOOD SAFE ORGANICALLY GROWN AND WOVEN COTTON – Certified Organic cotton – free from child labour, and chemical sizing this natural food grade fabric is good for the environment and your home so you can strain your food with confidence
- ULTRAFINE WEAVE FOR BEVERAGES - Perfect for filtering cold brew coffee, straining almond and nut milk bags, covering kombucha tea, brewing craft beer, and fermented drinks
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED FOR DAIRY & VEGAN CHEESEMAKING & YOGHURT - Slow draining for excellent Greek yoghurt, straining curds, cloth bound cheddar, lining tofu press, vegan, Feta and Labneh cheese making with a non-stick weave that is easier to clean and more durable than butter muslin
- EASY TO CLEAN, REUSABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE - Achieve your plastic-free, zero waste goals with this reusable organic cotton fabric for cleaning and cooking. Multi-use around the home for basting poultry, fine polishing wood and glass, with food grade tight weave for preserving, home brew, jelly making, spice and bouquet garni bags